First squabble

Cayen was playing with my phone, so Godma took over and tried to keep it.

He went and pinched her. Godma responded with a swift slap on his hand. 

Cayen: I don't like you. I don't love you anymore! You go home, you are not Godma. I don't want you in my house. 

Godma: fine , I will not let you go to my house. I will not bring you to bookshop , to parties, buy you gag .. and this is not your house, it is Ah Ma and Ah pa's house. Next time I come, I will ignore you.

This sort of exchange repeated for a few times. 

And then they all parted ways. 

The next day, we had dinner and tried to see if things would patch up. 

We put Cayen besides Godma and immediately he said, "I don't want Godma to sit here" 

The Cold War continued over dinner with each sneaking glances occasionally but neither giving in .. One refuses to do without an official apology and the other refusing to give one.

Sometimes it's really hard to remember  he's just turned 3. 

    Happier times 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)