Funny Cayson

1) I usually am very causal on weekend, just a top and shorts. One day whilst spring cleaning, I found a long flowery dress and I wore it. Cayson saw me and said “Ah Ma, so pretty !” . And he never ever said it to me before. I think he went on to repeat his compliment again. 

Lesson learnt: need to dress up more. 

2) He was trying to talk to me. But I’m talking to someone then. He started to try “ My dear Ah Ma” but I ignored him. He repeated a few more times. It’s quite funny cox he never acdrsssd me as Dear Ah Ma before .

Lesson Learnt: He knows how to use the right words to get attention (though it didn’t work on me, I sure heard him alright). 




Comments

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Maca Supplement Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)