0 to 6 weeks

To be fair to Caylen, I should be documenting his growing up years like how I did for Cayen and Cayson as well. As such, I’m going to restart my writing engine during my maternity leave and hope to sustain as long as I can.

In his first month, Caylen has already displayed his personality pretty obviously by making various grunting sounds to express his preferences. If he doesn’t want to drink milk anymore, he will make sounds or thrust the teat out of his mouth with a remarkable force for a 4-6 week old infant. From being scared of bathing, he’s also transitioned to enjoying his bathing routine after the initial few weeks. 

The only thing that differentiated him from his elder brothers was his prolonged jaundice that lasted more than a month but glad that it has come down already. 

At around week 5-6, he’s starting to also exercise his mouth muscles by smiling or making chuckling noises when he’s happy or amused. And I noted that the chuckles sounded different so I think he’s trying to talk to us already. I have a feeling this one will be very chatty too like Cayson though his overall features, sleep patterns and temperament seem to resemble Cayen more at this juncture. 

Let’s see how he turns out. 












Week 0 to 4 
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)