2015


This pretty much sums up my New Year's Eve.. Pretty much missed the entire display of fireworks by sleeping at 11pm but I was so tired.

Thankfully we managed to have a collagen Hotpot dinner opposite Our house to at least do something on New Year's Eve.

Had a gathering at Becky's place and had a good chillax time with the gang and the little ones. Miss the good old days where we were all neighbours in university and could just pop in and out anytime. Time really flies and we are all parents with kid(s) now .. Before we know it, they will all be grown ups and raring to go. Anyway, just realised I don't have a photo of Julian ! Argh..

Watched a ghost show today that also reminded me on how fragile life is and how we should not take any day for granted. 

For 2015, I wish for peace and good health to my family, my friends and their families. Let's live every day like it's our last and spend time with those whom we care for. Also, to those who are unwell, I pray that you will recover soon. 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)