I use my leg ..

He was trying to push the sofa in but he had no strength to do so .. At least not by using his hands to push... Before long, we saw him trying with his leg ... Muttering "I use my leg" .. Resourceful little boy !


The other day , X was a bit wary of the cat lurking in the walkway and didn't want to walk through the walkway. We asked Cayen to try to be the big bro and bring him across. He took X's hand and promptly took the alternative route (detour) instead of trying to walk through the walkway guarded by the cat. Rather quick thinking I must say.. Even we adults didn't think about it - we were still rooting for him to guide X across the cat's path but we didn't think that he would consider the alternative route ! I'm not sure about how well he would do academically in future but he does have a little street smartness in a way..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)