Tech Savvy

He saw my phone lying around so he wanted to "charge" the phone. I let him try a little while and he discovered how to do it. But the phone's screen is still bright so he said "save my world" [thats my slogan to ask him not to waste water and electricity, tissue paper etc] and he proceeded to turn off the screenlight. 

Then, he found another phone , but that's turned off as it was flat on battery. He exclaimed "又没电了! 我帮阿妈 charge"

Then, he went to the wire again and try to plug it into the phone but it seemed that he didn't see the entry point as the handphone cover had a flap blocking it. " 阿妈,我不会” ... Then suddenly , there's a large "ooh!!" from him. Miraculously, after meddling for a while, he had managed to locate it .

Thereafter, I tried very hard to put him to bed but he still insisted on going to find Grandma. He walked in the dark all the way to Grandma's room and planted himself beside her on the bed. I stood there on the side and watched him. He said "good night". I didn't move and kept quiet. "Good night". Still , I didn't budge nor respond.

"Good night, good night, good night, good night", he said consecutively but  still I didn't flinch. "Ah Ma, go !" Ok fine, he couldn't be more explicit now. I  don't know whether to laugh or cry at his subtlety. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)