My 3rd Mother's Day

It's nice to come out from the toilet to receive this and a resounding ”母亲节快乐”

I marvelled at the fake flower and the handmade marshmallow flowers .., and I even managed to take two pictures before I realised that the marshmallows were teeming with ants!

I tried to shake them off to no avail - there were just too many. Hence, I had to throw it into the dustbin. I felt so guilty that I had to do that to his handmade gift but there's no way I could eat that marshmallows with honey and the rainbow chips. Thank goodness he had sneaked a bite of one marshmallow on his way home. At least it was not entirely wasted.. 

Thank you Cayen ! Thanks for the present .. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)