Feedback from teachers

As part of the regular meet the parent session, I joined Cayson to make ice cream. Think I must be the only one who managed to tear two plastics bags in a row due to vigorous shaking. It’s good fun as Cayson tried his hand at making ice cream from Meiji strawberry milk. 

Teacher’s feedback on him is still good as usual as he’s still quite an obedient and easy going kid though she did remark that he’s picky with some food like vegetables now. And whilst he’s 99% agreeable in the past, he’s been more prone to his own opinion (I read it as trying to get his way). And sometimes he followed his classmates’ action of scribbling away randomly during colouring when he used to colour carefully within the lines.

Observations were quite in line with what we see at home. Recently he would cry when he doesn’t get his way. For instance, we were playing snakes and ladders and he started crying when I made him slide down when he hit a snake. He kept screaming “I want to win”. Later on, he proceeded to call the game “cheat and ladder”. Thankfully, he learnt to play better after reminding a few times. But still, this is not very Caysonish behaviour but Cayenish behaviour at the grand age of 3. 

Today, I asked him if he wanted to give his teacher a present for teachers’s day. Here’s what he said: 
C: Yes, I will give teacher a dinosaur. 
Me: but do you think teacher likes dinosaurs?
C: yes, I like dinosaurs. Teacher likes me. So teacher likes dinosaurs.
(Haha)

We went to “walking with dinosaurs” recently and he had questions for every single dinosaur and every part of the story. At least I know I got my money’s worth on him.

Me: which is your favourite dinosaur?
C: I like everything . All the dinosaurs. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

A follow up post to the iHerb order