Cayen is 20 mths!

Yesterday, he turned 20 months. At night he surprised me by reciting 1-10 in Mandarin when he was about to drift off to sleep. (He knew the English version about 2-3 weeks ago I think, just before counting toes).

Anyway, before end of day, he was up to his old antics of throwing toys all over the places and throwing them backwards in fact. This was despite my advice to him to "慢慢放”. So without father warning, I scooped him up and parked him into naughty corner for 5 seconds. Then I told him to go pick up his toys ... And put it all back into his bucket. This is what happened .

He looked so forlorn as though he was made to 劳改 (reform through labour) on his 20 mth's milestone.
But c'est la vie baby .. You gotta be responsible for your actions , every day , any day .





YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)