The Heart truth

When I saw the heart shaped cookie "made" by Cayen , I was quite envious. I only got a card, Ah Pa got a beautifully decorated cookie.

Then I got to know the Heart truth.

When ah Pa didn't pick Cayen from school, he was a bit disappointed for he had wanted to pass the gift to Ah Pa ASAP.

When he finally saw Ah Pa , he had wanted to pass it to him as planned. However, just as he was about to pass the cookie, he did a double take and decided to keep it himself. It was too tempting and delicious (we suspected he tasted some in the making process already) hence, the sudden inertia and 不舍.

He ran to a corner with his Heart, hoping no one can find him . After some cajoling, Ah pa managed to get Cayen to pass the heart to him to take a picture. Then Magnanimous Ah Pa decided to give up the bigger heart to Cayen and keep the smaller one so that he could pass to Godpa.

Ah Po (grandma) decided to taste a bit to understand what's the allure and she realised that the rainbow sprinkle was very sweet and the cookie was not really a cookie. It was a piece of pressed bread cut into heart shape.

I reckon I prefer a card anytime ; at least I can keep it.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)