Recycling makes cents !

I am a hoarder ... Not just because I am sentimental but also because I don't like to throw away things in good condition. It's quite a waste in my opinion.

That's why in the past I have even resorted to renting flea market booths to try sell away second hand stuff. 

Why don't I simply donate to Salvation Army? Well, I have the perception that it might just be lost in that whole load of stuff and be forgotten forever. So I prefer to do something proactive to maximise the chances that it's going to another person who can make better use of it than me. However , from my experience, that's time consuming and one might not sell much even after standing for 8 hours straight.

So now I have discovered this new app Carousell that can help me sell things. Best part is that it is free for buyers and sellers, you can state your preferred dealing location and I have had good experience with buyers this far. Within a week, I have sold three items! I highly recommend this app. 

Do your part for Mother Earth , if you can't stop buying, at least try to recycle the stuff you don't need. In this case, it makes financial cents too (pun intended). 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)