Guilty

Mind champs keep us closely posted on the kid's weekly activities and usually the email will come out every Friday to report what was taught to kids that week. 

Last Friday , the email mentions that school will be closed tomorrow due to children's day, or so I thought. 

Next on Monday , I realised to my horror that children were supposed to dress up in their favorite cartoon or action hero. So poor Cayen was the only one in the whole class who wore the usual uniform. 

I'm not sure how he felt about being the odd one out. But one parent did comment to him/us when he's going our that "poor thing, how come you are not dressed up" . While the comment meant no harm , i guess that probably highlighted that he was the odd one out. 

Then I quickly went back to trace the root cause of the lapse. Then I realised that the Friday email did mention this dress up day , just that for some reason , both me and da missed it. And strangely the teacher didn't mention to grandma (unlike prior times where they had special events), so everybody missed it.

Guess we better read every Friday's email religiously and carefully. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)