Mind blowing conversation

Today marked a series of hilarious conversations between cayen and us.

Adult: tomorrow is Friday , what do you want to do?

Cayen : Gai1 gai1 (play) 

Adult: where ? (Expecting Macdonalds or something)

Cayen: 乌节路 

Adult: (shocked) who taught you that ?

Cayen: Nana (she's her teacher)

What on earth are they teaching in school ??
-------

Per the storyline in some story that I was spinning .. 

Mama: this becomes small and small becomes big .. And this becomes ..

Cayen: becomes a monster 

Mama: who becomes a monster ?

Cayen : Godma! (I think it's cox she always threatens to be a monster when playing with him)

Mama: what colour is that monster?

Cayen : purple ! 

------

I was using the photo album to do show-and-tell to Cayen after reading the book. So I kept asking him what is this, how many are there etc etc. He would reply to me the right answer most of the time. Then we reached a photo showing a Christmas tree behind. He used to love Christmas trees so I decided to ask him what it was. He suddenly said "I don't know" and it sounded really natural and he seemed to fully understand what it means to not know. 

On the next page where I asked him if he saw wine glass , he said "nothing!". Lol. 

--------

Usually at night , he will have his milk and water so sometimes we will ask for help "mama neh neh , mama 水” ..and now cayen will also call our "mama neh neh, mama 水” 

Tonight we ask him to go ask himself. He then went to the door, tiptoed and opened it successfully but gingerly as there were a lot of those soft alphabet tiles on the floor around the door, so he was muttering "excuse me, excuse me" when opening the door. Haha. 

Then, as his pants were a bit too long , but he didn't know how to roll them up, he started to pull up his pants to his chest. It was so hilarious a sight I burst out laughing. 

They say children bring laughter to the house. I can fully understand why now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)