The 1st performance

For quite a few weeks , we were left wondering what would be his performance item .. And if he might be some kind of tree / prop. After all, he's not the obedient and the 2nd youngest in his class.

Today, he surprised me first with his willingness to have make up put on without a struggle (think the fact that it was his teacher Nana helped). When he went on stage, he spotted ah pa and I was scared that meant the end of the performance but I was pleasantly surprised that he managed to shout Ah Pa and still carry on swaying to the beat. So proud of you my baby.

Here's some video clips and some behind the scene photos.

Before































During


YouTube Video




YouTube Video



After


























Make up removal

















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)