YouTube and laptop woes

Over the weekend, I was quite cheesed as Cayen was allowed to watch Youtube on laptop again by Grandpa. This is when I was trying to get him to do something else healthier like drawing with crayons or something. And of course, he was uninterested by the colouring in the face of YouTube. 

The part that vexed me the most was that grandpa appeared helpless, just because Cayen wanted it. Can't take it when an adult chooses to be mercy to the whims and fancy of a toddler. This is perfect recipe  to creating a spoilt kid. I asked them to stop but they wouldn't and I got even more mad. cayen started to whine as I tried to turn off the laptop. Grandpa was still giving the bobian , helpless state.  In a fit of anger, I whisked the laptop away from the two of them and Cayen started bawling. 

The next day , when I was still at work , Cayen told grandpa " 我要看 laptop. 妈妈回来就没的看了” Clearly , he knows who calls the shots .. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)