Nice neighbour

We bumped into our next door neighbour. He said hello to Cayen. Cayen said Hello in return. I smiled and told my neighbour he's deemed a friend now as Cayen wouldn't usually reciprocate with a  hello as he has become shy.

To that, Neighbour was very pleased and went into his house get some treats and give to Cayen.

Cayen received it and said "thank you!"

Once Cayen enters the house, he exclaimed in a rather puzzled tone  "he gave me this , again. I don't know why. " . He said this because our dear neighbour has given him this treat a few times now but Cayen doesn't quite know why. 

Well son, this is called 人情味!(human kindness !)

Talking about nice neighbours, my neighbour-friend will always buy us treats when they go travelling. Feels nice & fuzzy to live in a nice kampong !





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)