Bargain

Cayen was up to no good again. He stacked up all the wooden blocks and use some blocks to knock those down. He said he's "hitting the Mosquitoes". (Basically he was trying to simulate the arcade game we played together). Problem is he was knocking the wooden blocks against my glass tv console. 

Me: Cayen, stop doing this ! You will break the glass.

Cayen continued. 

Me: stop it! I'm going to dock 5 of your stickers ! (We have a reward system) 

C: no! 3 only ! 

Me: no! I will dock 7 stickers. 

C: no! 3!  

Me: no! I will dock 5 stickers. 

C: stop bargaining! (He wags his index finger) - this is not good! Don't bargain ! 

Guess I should have expected this when I first taught him the concept of bargaining when playing the shopkeeper game..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)