Calls from school

Damn, I really hate the times when the school number flashes on my handphone. It's either because Cayen has fallen sick , is injured or he has been up to no good. Occasionally there's the false alarm like "diapers are running low"

Today, when I was in a conference call with my boss, the phone rang again. 

I picked up the phone and learned that Cayen had in one morning hollowed at his friends to go away when they try to come near him , clipped one classmate's fingers with the chair, and scratched another classmate till it bled. Apparently, he was highly irritable and was crying with every little thing.

I explained to teacher that there wasn't anything special that happened at home just that he might be tired as he woke up too early this morning (he woke up screaming that he want to watch move) and fell asleep soon after. 

I asked the teacher if he should be sent home but he was spared the fate since they are supposed to go for rehearsal today. 

Once I reached home, I asked him why he scratched his friend. 

C: because he's not my friend". 
Me: You can't just hurt people because  you don't like them. Can I hit you coz I don't like you?
C: no
Me: can Nana hit you Cox she doesn't like you?
C: no
(I repeated that with a few other people)
Me: can you hit your friends?
C: yes! 
Me: why??
C: because I am special 

*Faints*

(I swear we never ever tell him he's special!) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)