1 against 3

Recently there are few updates. I tried not to bother teacher for updates since they should be quite busy dealing with so many parents. 

Today, we saw a simple picture update of him playing music with his classmate. But when Ah Pa asked teacher if he has behaved in school .. We got an unexpected response. 

"Just after music class when we went for toilet break. 3 K1 students with their teacher came yo our class because the 3 boys complained to their teacher that Cayen pushed them. When I asked Cayen if he really pushed them, he said yes. He said, "because they are blocking my way." I asked him to apologise and give each one a gentle hug. He followed. I also talked to him that he must use words rather than hands. I'm surprised he is not intimidated with the K1 boys. They are quite bigger than him. I told him, he is lucky that they didn't push you back. He seemed to be listening. But again, strike 2, he tore down his friend's craft displayed on the board. I saw him doing it. He was standing looking at the crafts. I thought he was just admiring it when suddenly he just pulled down one of his friend's craft. 😓"

Guess his behaviour is like rubber band. If we keep reinforcing , it will stretch . The moment we stop quizzing and reinforcing, he snaps right back. Looks like we can't miss a beat at all. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)