Weaning him off the bottle

To wean him off, I introduced games with every feed. If he wins, then he gets a sip of milk. So here's 4 games I have introduced to date  

1. Tracing alphabets and numbers game .. If he successfully traces one, he gets one sip.

2. Match the picture to the word ... If he gets it wrong, he gets one sip . 

3. Cut papers. I gave him some useless mailers for him to cut out some shapes. One object one sip. 

4. Today, I created a "volcano" with two egg trays. If he drinks a big sip, I build a tall volcano and he can get the chance to blow it down. If he drinks a small sip, I build a short volcano. This game is the most successful to date. He polished off 180ml in two sips. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)