His funny statements

Ah pa: come, you haven't kissed me today 
(And Cayen kissed him on the cheek)
Me: how about me ? 
(And Cayen kissed my tummy)
Me: no , not here. No baby inside here anymore.. 
C: huh? But why is it still so big ?
Ah Pa: baby is out but it will take some time for it to be smaller. 
C: I help you push (or something to that effect) 
Me: no , it's ok. Another Auntie will come and help me make it smaller.. 

-------------------------------------
While building his magnetic house ..
C: my house has coco cola and some salt ...
Me: it's Coca Cola ..
C: ok, my house has some Coca-Cola and salt ..
Me: who taught you to add salt to Coca Cola ? (Secretly amazed that he knew this home remedy) 
C: no one! But I'm sure it will be nice! 

------------------------


C: 阿爸,吃饭了! 去洗手! 不要玩 game ! (Under no one's prompting ..)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)