Natural cure for flu

Due to the cold weather, Cayson has started to have runny nose. As he's too young for medicine, I wanted to try this natural remedy I saw online - Wrapping feet with onions. http://www.enlightenplanet.com/2017/02/attaching-sliced-onion-to-your-foot.html?m=1

As I was discussing this with Da, my helper told me that they also do that in Philippines , and that can also help to relieve leg pain. In fact , one can put garlic near the head too.

Anyway, I decided to try the onion first. So here's what we did. 

After 3 days of occasional runny nose .. 
Night 4 : no aircon and stuff half an onion into the socks he's wearing
Day 5: no runny nose or sniffles 
Night 5: no aircon and stuff half an onion into the socks he's wearing 
Day 6: no runny nose or sniffles 

Ok, two nights are not quite statistically significant evidence that onions work but at least I have one more trick up my sleeves when confronted with flus. Apparently this works for adults too. Try it and let me know if it works. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)