Journey to infinity

I read about some lush virtual rainforest thing at Art Science museum last week and so we headed there last Saturday as the pictures look cool.

However, it was a little of a disappointment as it was all viewed via the handheld tablet. Being an ex Pokemon Go player (even if it's for two days), I wasn't that impressed . Cayen was sufficiently impressed as he could see animals popping up depending on where he turned.

Since we were there, I decided to check out the exhibition called "Journey to infinity" since Cayen likes the word infinity. The queue was superbly long as we were there at 2pm plus - bad idea . However, since my MBS membership card (anyone can apply for free) gives 1 for 1 tickets, I decided to join the horrible queue. (Online purchase will allow one to skip the queue actually.)

Anyway, we finally entered the museum after 30 minutes of queuing. I was very intrigued by the exhibits but I had to zoom at record speed as Cayson wasn't into the dim lighting etc. 

I was very impressed by the artist's ability to visualise and I wonder if there's anyone else like him currently surviving. Anyway , he MC Escher has gained a new fan in me. 

I wanted to recommend friends to go but I realised later that it was the last day of the exhibition (that perhaps explains the crowd!). Anyway, I will post the pictures on my Facebook/ Instagram as it's hard to upload multiple shots here) as they look truly impressive. 

My advice to you: if you like to go art science museum, pls apply for MBS membership card as it gives the best discounts. And to avoid the queue, go early . Do not take the advice of them if they ask you to go to MasterCard theatre which is five minutes away and in the main shopping mall, as the queue is even slower there. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)