Monkey see monkey do - 9 months

Cayson picks up things real fast . That also means that when he sees his beloved brother scream in excitement, he also did - for the whole day!

And I'm pretty certain that as of 9 months, he officially knows I'm Mama and can call me that. Though some renditions go like "mum mum mum" instead of "mama". 

He can clap on demand , or when he's happy, when food is yummy or when I sing the Bingo song. He will open close his hands to ask you to come or to ask for things. And he will also hi five and wave goodbye , though his wave is via an open close hand .

He loves his task of waking up his brother every morning and takes it very seriously. It's almost like his bio clock also registers that now too. 

He also have separation anxiety when I leave in the morning. Perhaps it's made worse as I've been seeing him very infrequently nowadays as I couldn't make it home before his sleep time at 7.30pm and I only have 5-10 minutes in the morning . 

And he actually can pull himself up and stand in his playpen. Such a strong boy! 

Amazing memory : Yesterday we were at the airport and he was so thrilled to see the kiddy rides Cox he had been on one before. His ability to recall & relate is amazing . 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)