First Yamaha performance

Today's the end of 2 semesters of Yamaha Apple Music lessons. It is marked by a concept by the children. I am currently waiting outside in anticipation as the kids are doing one final rehearsal before we are let in. 

I wonder how his performance will be . After all, the last time there was a concert in school, he kind of froze for half the time though he knew the songs. Today, I can't wait to see how this would pan out. 

-----
10 minutes later
-----

They put together various small items :

- memory singing

- a joint performance at their seats: see you tomorrow 

- an individual performance at the piano in front - solo repertoire https://youtu.be/GAkyVrsa1I8

- a group song with actions - whales sneezes (don't ask me why the grammar is wrong) 

- a song with some percussion (the shaker thing) - hot cross buns 

Overall, I'm so happy he really enjoyed himself with no stress ! Can't ask for a better outcome . 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)