Improving appetite

I've been wanting to help Cayen put on more weight . So doing that involves exposing him to different foods in he hope that he likes something. Letting him have regular exercise every week as that helps , at least for that one day. 

However, despite best efforts, some meals like breakfast remains challenging as he doesn't seem to be hungry or have the appetite. 

Earlier on, I have bought Si Shen Fen (四神粉) to add to his soups in the hope that it improves his appetite. However, after one year of purchase, it's still sitting in the cupboard as my mum keeps saying that there's not enough chances to add this (cox he only eats dinner at home three days per week), or that it looks like the taste will be very strong (she hasn't even tried it yet) . 

Key takeaway: 
- there's no point complaining about problems if the solutions are available but one doesn't even want to hazard a try. 
- though I'm not always able to make it home in time before he finishes his meal , if I want something to be done, I need to inspect what I expect and follow through until it gets done. Else it will not be. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)