20 month old Casanova

Cayson was at the pool - he bumped into his usual friend.. and suddenly , he picked a flower and gave it to his friend. 

The girl's parents were amused. They commented that he's a Casanova in the making  . The mum started plucking the flower petals, pretending and saying , "he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me." 

Cayson looked on, horrified. " Oh no! " he exclaimed as he saw the petals being plucked. 

The girl's dad quickly told the mum , "Stop it ! It's not yours" . Haha ! 

Pity I missed this funny scene as I was out.

Apart from this, he also started to make this thingie with his lips (blu blu) whenever he feels angry. 

He also can play some simple matching games now. He recognises horse and zebra as horses and would call them 马.  He also can complete the sentences when I sing the sun and the rainbow song with "me..."  He also says "happy", not sure if he knows the meaning of "happy". Two months in school and now he counts "1,2,3" in both English and Chinese easily. He also says "much" when he wants to express that there's a lot of something. 

I have tried and he also knows how to blow bubbles if we give him a bubble stick. He continues to love grooving, whenever there's nice music , he will start dancing and swirling around. 

When I read 弟子规 that night to him ,he will say Ah Yen Ah Yen as he recognises that Cayen likes to sing that song. (Amazing!)

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)