Delivering food

I was teaching Cayen about helping other people like distributing food to the people living in rental flats. He had some questions: 

C:  But I have no strength to carry the pot of food 

Me: No, it will be in pre packed boxes , like the chicken rice and duck rice that we buy. 

C: Oh.. Like the foodpanda ? But I don't know how to ride the bike. 

Me: No, no , we will just walk and distribute door to door. But wait, how do you know about foodpanda ? I haven't ordered it. 

C: Oh, I see it when I'm with Cayson looking at buses (from the planter box).

Me: You mean you can see foodpanda from 31st floor? 

C: Yeah! 

Me: (disbelief) what colour is the bike?

C: Orange! 

I'm not that sure myself but well, if he's correct, then his eyesight is more than perfect. Amazing is their sense of observation. 

(Post the article, I did a google, seems their corporate colour is pink). 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)