Funny Cayson at 30 months

Ah Pa brought Cayson to the supermarket. As usual, Cayson tried to reach for the escalator railing but Ah Pa stopped him as he’s worried that his fingers might be trapped in it as he’s a tat too short for it.
Pa: no holding Cayson 
C: need.... Later baby fall down. Baby die. No more baby. Ah Pa will cry.
Pa: ??? 
Auntie standing behind them couldn’t help laughing.

(Think he picked up the concept from me. I usually will warn him not to do certain dangerous things by saying .. this is dangerous. don’t do this.. later die, no more ah pa, no more ah ma. He basically parroted it right back)
—-

I was washing my hands at the tap. Cayson suddenly said, “don’t waste water. Later Ah Pa scold you!” 

(Ah Pa is quite innocent cox usually I’m the one nagging Cayen for turning on the tap for too long and wasting water). 

I was remarking to Ah Po how good Cayson is with jigsaw puzzles. Ah Po agreed , saying how she sometimes also don’t know and needs to take very long to piece it all together. 

We didn’t know Cayson was listening in to our conversation until he suddenly laughed gleefully  and said “silly Ah Po”. We all burst out laughing.

Ah Pa: Cayson, can you help me with something? 
C: Alright (excitedly)
Ah Pa: Help me throw rubbish.
C: (Big Sigh) Lousy lousy job
(Throws the rubbish grudgingly, muttering to himself .. “ Thank You”)
Ah Pa: Thank you Cayson 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)