Third day of school

Cayen ate chicken rice again but the only difference was that he only had $2 today. So when asked what he drank, he said he had no money to buy drink, he then hugged his water bottle and said he had only this. (No money for mogu mogu.. haha). (Recap: he had asked for $2 for Mon, Wed and Fri and for $2.50 on 2 treat days on Tue and Thu.)

Hence, he renegotiated. How about $2.50 for Mon, Wed and Fri? 

I was half expecting that he would say $2 for Tue and Thu but he had proposed $3 for these two days instead. 

— 
I asked him if he had anything he didn’t know in class. He said he didn’t know how to walk to the canteen from his classroom. So I told him to follow the group. But wait, he’s standing at the front of the line, so I think the P4s are leading the pack.

I asked him if he had tried PE since he wore the PE shirt the previous day. But he said they didn’t go eventually as the computer was spoilt and they were delayed by 15min. 

Then I asked what he did whilst waiting in the hall. He said he saw the book in our car on his way and realised he forgot to bring a book. Thus, he had just grabbed the vehicle book in the car hence, he had something to read. 

Today is day 4 but I came back too late so he’s snoring away. Let’s see what funny stories I’ll get tomorrow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)