My iHerb order arrived !

My order arrived yesterday - exactly 8 days (or 6 working days via Singpost) from US to Singapore!  .. I must say I'm quite impressed given that I only paid S$4 of delivery charge. And I got $10 coupon off my purchase as it's my 1st order, just key in the code HQT301.  

Here's my loot :

Happy bellies Brown Rice Baby Cereal and Happy bellies Multigrain Cereal ...plus the Happy Baby Happy Munchies Baked Organic Cheese Grain Snack Broccoli Kale Cheddar Cheese. Why I bought 4 of the Brown Rice cereal is because iHerb have additional discounts for buying in multiples of 4. 



The very moisturizing Aveeno Baby cream .. did wonders for his eczema 

ChildLife Liquid Calcium for the baby who don't like milk 

Jarrow Formulas Calcium supplement for my nanny with osteoporosis 

Once a day Rainbow Light multi Vitamin and calcium supplements for me (since I rarely drink milk nor eat enough fruits & veggie) 

Summary: It's really worthwhile to try a first order with iHerb due to the $10 coupon of a $40 purchase. Just key in the code HQT301 when you are concluding your order. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)