I wanna go Gai Gai (play)


This week, in the morning when he was asked if he would like to go to school, he will say he want to go "Gai Gai".

I figure he must have liked all the spontaneous weekends of late , the latest being a full day of activities at the Science Centre. 

While I lament at the high cost of visiting the science centre ($12/ adult for half an hour of omnimax show; $12/ adult and $23/kid for the new Kidstop play area; and around $10-12/ adult for entrance into the general science centre and some exhibits), I thought our science centre is now more interesting than I remember. Lots of things to explore. 老少咸宜 (universal appeal)

I particularly like the earthquake simulation room, the typhoon simulation room, the fire tornado live demo and the omnimax show.

A great place to spend the weekend , suitable for kids from 1 and above (if they can walk). 

We didn't get to go to snow city because we did not wear trousers and socks. Else, that's another explorer option. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)