First full day in school

I was worried for this little boy who would get upset if Ah Po were to be a little late to pick him up after lunch. 

So for the last one week, I had been drilling into him the following routine ..and he knew all the answers by heart now.. 

- 吃完午餐要做什么 ? 睡觉
- 睡觉起来要做什么 ? 吃果果
- 吃果果后要做什么? 玩耍..玩游戏..玩煮饭
- 玩耍以后要做什么? 阿婆带我回家..

* though for a while he was confused about 玩耍and 玩刷牙. Cox 玩耍 is a new word.

Anyway, today, I was so worried that he would cry himself to sleep or something. However, I was so relieved to know that he was asleep by the time I called at 1.30pm to check. In fact, I read from the notes that he didn't cry at all and even took a second helping of tea. 

So proud of you baby .. 长大了! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)