Talking a lot

Blabber blabber blabber .., cayen sure talks a lot of late. I was rather curious if that's the norm for a kid of his age. I tried to ask my mum but apparently he's the only talkative one in class, the rest don't seem to talk much.

Just to confirm if it's indeed the case, I decided to interview him myself :

妈: cayen, 你在学校有没有朋友跟你讲话?
Cayen: Emily .. Gwen ..
阿公: 乱讲 
妈: 真的吗?
Cayen: 阿妈没有朋友怎么办?

Haha, he picked this phrase up from a few days ago. I was trying to talk to my friend but he kept interrupting and asking my friends to go. I told him that I would lose my friends in that case. That was when he started to ask me what am I to do if I have got no friends. 

It was a hectic week of work and events. Hence, today was the first night since Sat that I managed to see Cayen before he falls asleep. Once I entered the door, he said this: "阿妈吃 baba (meat)"
I said :"好吃啊?”
Cayen: 好吃...good ! (As if to reinforce)
Then he points to this dish with ketchup sauce: 阿妈吃辣辣 .. (Because we always tell him we are eating something spicy so as to deter him from trying to eat something too sweet)

Then I realised from my mum that he had enjoyed his dinner of fish and meat and hence, he's asking me to eat too. How sweet! 

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)