7th day of school - maybe a breakthrough

Today, same as before, he would cry at the checkpoint. However, though he still cried when I left, he opened his arms and willingly let the teacher carry him. Thereafter, he only cried for a while and was alright soon. 

Today was also waterplay day. And I could tell that he thoroughly enjoyed himself. Look forward to the day of No More Tears . 

Anyway, bumped into a friend and was asked how I could do so many things like blogging and Instagram and stuff. Well, I say I try to be super productive and multitasking. I do many of these stuff during transitions. At point of writing this, I am on the MRT and I will finish this post in 5 minutes. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)