Blood moon


Tuesday was one of those rare nights that I could come home a bit earlier in the past month as the preparations leading up to the big call was finally completed. 

When I returned, I heard that Cayen and Da had just seen the blood moon ... I wasn't in time but thought it's rather cool that there's something like that ..and Cayen loves the moon - how nice it is to see that in his youth. 

Then today I was rather surprised or shocked to hear that the blood moon is not a good sign. In fact, the bible mentioned blood moon around three times and it's signalling to some kind of end of world scenario .. The arrival of Christ ..

With a few minutes of google research, I concluded that blood moon didn't seem that common ,and to have four successive blood moons (full lunar eclipses)  in two years  (Yes we will expect three more in the next 2 years ...) is even rarer. 

Regardless of whether it is indeed going to be end of the world, think it's yet again another sobering reminder to treasure each day we have .. Just in case ! 

A few links that I found on blood moon if you are curious .. I think most people missed this news to start with ... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)