Cayen's 2nd Good Friday

The next big thing


Cayen is a baby who has watched many movies (within a few months).. At least more than me. His movie repertoire includes Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs, Ah Huat the movie, Frozen, Lego Movie, and the latest Rio 2. 

I like the movie Rio 2 for the lovely songs that are full of Samba and also the messages behind the storyline. Though Cayen didn't last through the 2nd half of the movie, I hope he somehow picked up the message that all the illegal logging is clearing our previous forests and whatever species that reside within it. As such, he should think twice before he waste any paper. Else, there might be no Amazon by the time he grows up. 

Next, we went to the Japanese restaurant Hoshigaoka at Lido/Shaw  that has the cutest kids' meal .. The set had a katsu-don rice, sausage, hash brown, yakult, jelly, chocolate pocky, tako yaki served in a cute bear box. That kept him entertained for almost one hour and motivated him to self feed. We'll be coming back soon. 

Then we went to Takashimaya to do some shopping and I picked out these cute cloths at 3 for $10. Thought it was a steal and grabbed 3 to go. Before we adjourned home, decided to drop by City Square to check out some books for Cayen. The first thing we saw there were the same cloths we bought selling at 4 for $10 ! That reminds me to not take a bargain for a bargain .. a sale item might not always be the cheapest, especially when shopping in town.

But alas, before we could even get to the book store, we were so exhausted that we stopped at Macdonalds to grab a big drink and to feed him some milk. I find that the Macs cup and a straw was one of the most effective ways to convince him (a baby who will rather play than to drink milk or sleep) to drink his milk very quickly. 

I also redeemed this free ice cream I got so that Cayen could taste his first ice cream cone from Macs. Of course, I had to sacrifice by eating 90 percent of the ice cream before giving him the remnant ice cream and cone - I suspect that's where my 1 kg of weight increase over the last two days came from. 

Then, we went to pick out some new books for him at this new book store My Greatest Child at B2. Prices were quite cheap as compared to the big stores so I got him 3 books ranging from $6-15. 
Then, I got a shock when he called this guy on poster Ah Pa ! Hope he will not go around calling every long hair guy Ah Pa .
 
You want this?




I can feed myself every well if I fancy ...
Guess who ?
Cayen loves the Bear!
Can I get one more?
Okay, 3 for $10 ..
My 1st Mac ice cream cone!
Heaven

Even milk tastes better in a MacDonald's cup
























He called him Ah Pa! Opps!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)