Caleb's birthday celebration on Easter Sunday !



Woke up to a bright Sunny Sunday so decided to being Family to Pasar Bella for a walk as we are going to be there for Caleb's celebration.

Had a big brunch of roast pork, char siew, paella, and penne Arabbiata before exploring the area with Cayen since there's many Easter activities happening. While I had known that the Turf City area is very family friendly , I didn't realise the full range of its tenants. From pre schools to dance studios, you name it, they have it ! 

A good place to spend the weekend with kids .. I feel like I am in Australia instead of Singapore. A good place for an alternative hangout. Best part is that parking is for free! 

Next, we went to help out for our Godson Caleb's birthday celebration. Alvin and Drina had decorated the place so nicely for him. I made sure I took lots of photos so that he could capture all these beautiful memories ! But alas, I don't have much photos with me now as it's all on Alvin's camera. 

Happy 2nd birthday Caleb ! May you grow up to be a fine young man !! And may you stay happy and blessed always. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)