Sing songing

Recently , Cayen has been singing his responses a lot more recently ... I.e. He would say “no..no..no..." to the tune of some children's song.

I think it could be due to the fact that recently at night, I have been doing that a lot during bedtime singing ... Coming up with random lyrics... 

For instance, if you use the tune of LOVE (the hi-5 version), that day after he saw some clay at Toy R Us,  I came up with this,
C L A Y , I love clay and you love clay 
C L A Y , I love clay and you love clay 
Red clay, orange clay, yellow clay, rainbow colour clay ..

I also use the Bingo song to teach him to spell Cayen - CAYEN.. 

One night, I tried to motivate him to brush his teeth, by applying the tune of 妹妹背着洋娃娃..

Good boy version : 

Cayen 今天有刷牙
有用牙膏和漱口
牙齿白白嘴巴香
明天不用看牙医

I also sang the bad boy rendition : 

Cayen 今天没刷牙
没用牙膏没漱口
牙齿黑黑嘴巴臭
明天要去看牙医




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)