Irreverence

Recently, he has been very naughty in school. From snatching to biting, he has done it all. Serious regression. 

When his form teacher confronted him and chided him, he retorted that anyway he will not be studying there anymore.

His teacher was infuriated and told him that he still need to behave as he's still here. 

Honestly we have not even told him about changing school for a month already (though I did told him a few times causally that we will be hanging to a school with playground some time back). I don't know if it's the fact that he knows his school teacher is leaving  year end or that he is leaving year end that he's behaving so badly of late or it's just terrible threes . Whatever it is , I think it will be a trying transition come year end. 

And honestly , where did he learn to retort to teacher in such a matter of fact / irreverent manner? We certainly didn't teach him. Goodness! 

----

Yesterday I tried to wear his long pants for him. As usual , he didn't really want to wear.  But as usual, I kept insisting , then he said very emphatically, "真的不喜欢! 很讨厌!我不要穿!” 

Recently, I was teaching him similar terms (ie good=awesome=fabulous ;  Pretty=beautiful=gorgeous) and now he's using it on me. Or maybe he simply thinks I don't understand since I kept insisting so he feels compelled to try different ways to communicate. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)