Sharing

It's so hard to teach him to share .. I also read some articles that we shouldn't force them to share when they are not ready. Nonetheless, I would teach him the concept and hope that he would get it over time. 

Today over dinner, we had some matcha ice cream. He generously shared a few spoonfuls with me and also a spoonful for Godma, which I applauded and encouraged. 

After dinner, Godma went to get a milkshake from the gelato store. He saw the display and exclaimed , "whoa!! Ice cream!!" 



Then, he looked at her earnestly and said, "just now I shared with you , you know?" Godma was amused and reminded him that she only took one mouthful earlier. Then he repeated himself again,"just now I shared with you you know.."

Well son, another thing to learn apart from sharing 分享, it's called 不求回报 (don't expect returns) . 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)