Memories and comparisons

It has been 9 months since he changed school. And with the recent incident we saw in school, I was naturally concerned if he's happy in this new school. Hence, I tried to litter some questions every now and then to check his happiness quotient.  

Me: do you like your friends in Pat's schoolhouse or Mindchamps?
C: Pats 
Me: how about the playground? Which one is nicer ? 
C: there's no playground in Mindchamps
Me: how about the music lessons?
C: Mindchamps don't have the piano, pats has. 
Me: how about gymnastics?
C: Mindchamps don't have that lesson, only have the indoor gym 
Me: how about arts and crafts ?
C: oh, there's no lessons on that, but can do a lot of arts and craft in Pats. 

Overall, Pat's the winner. I'm just quite surprised he remembered all the details about Mindchamps. 

That night when he was taking a shower a little later than usual , I was concerned about his wet hair ... So I decided to ask him about his school 
Me: hey, in school, do teachers wash your hair every day? 
C: yes, they help to wash hair, we wash the body 
Me: then your hair will be wet when you sleep right? (They takes daily naps after lunch)
C: no, it will be dry because they wash before lunch. In Mindchamps, they wash after lunch so it's wet. That's why I like Pats more. 

Not sure if he got his facts right, but if he did , I'm impressed by his memory of things. I didn't think a little kid would remember ! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)