The second child

From what I've gathered so far, apart from having lots of hand-me-downs, being a second child usually comes with some privileges , for instance more relaxed parents (due to them having more experience with kids or simply less time to micromanage).

Well, in my case, I think it's quite the contrary as I've decided from my learning thus far that Cayson shall :
- eat excessive amounts of vegetable purée at six months (so he nurtures a palate for vegetables)
- have no or super limited access to phones, iPads and cartoons 
- swim in the cold pool water from young
- let him sweat it out instead of putting him in air con all day long 
- no pacifier (so he won't wake up in the middle of the night when his pacifier drops out of his mouth) 

Anyway, while his standing hair does resemble Cayen, the similarity kind of ends there as he's quite a different kid from what I see.

His skin is a bit darker, his flesh is much tougher, he doesn't squirm in cold water, and he has just started to sleep on his side (which is making me nervous as he can't quite support his neck up yet).

I wonder what other surprises he will spring later. Can't wait to see. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)