Recent funny statements by Cayen

(At the restaurant)
四个大人,我不用 baby chair 
------------

Since Cayson was down with HFMD, we decided to stay home. Since life threw us lemons, we decided to make lemonade by singing some karaoke at home. 

Me: keep bleeding , keep keep bleeding love ... keep bleeding , keep keep bleeding love ... 
C: what is bleeding ?
Me: when you get cut, you bleed. Like if a knife or scissors cut you, blood comes out..
(Resumes singing)
Me: keep bleeding , keep keep bleeding love ... 
C: why is she bleeding?
Me: someone cut her 
(Returns to song)
Me: keep bleeding , keep keep bleeding love ... 
C: who cut her??
Me: erm .. Someone . I don't know. 
(I figure he's too young to start learning  that love can hurt!)
-------

He caught a cough after the holiday. It's a pity as I've managed to keep him cough free for three months with cordyceps supplements. Anyway, this time, I think his nightly suppers of biscuits , cheese or milk was causing his phelgm to continue so we tried to change his routine last night. 

This morning as positive reinforcement , I told him : 
Me: I like how you cooperate and never eat supper and hence, you never cough last night! Very good. Keep it up for a few days and I think we'll recover soon. Then you can eat chocolate , ice cream and yogurt again ! 

(Without hesitation) 
C: and then I will cough again ! 
 
We all burst out laughing - he actually knew how a cough began ! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)