Bye Bye

Woke up early today as I am nursing a fever and sore throat and couldn't sleep well in the night. Woke to have some breakfast before taking medicine. When Cayen woke up, he said Bye Bye to me and signaled to the door.

I initially didn't understand why but realised after a few seconds. He had thought it's a normal working day where I would head off to work every soon in the morning. So I had to explain that there are 7 days in the week and it's Sunday hence, I don't have to go to work. 

Then, my dad changed the turtle water. As usual, Cayen kept signaling to him that he must feed the turtle (Cayen's very concerned turtle has got no food). When my father put the tank in a different position from the usual so Cayen could get a clearer view of the feeding process, Cayen started again to signal that the turtle tank should be moved back to the normal position. 

Sometimes, we would wonder if this is some kind of OCD, or simply that young kids are really creatures of habit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)