iHerb haul

I had been waiting for some promo from iHerb for weeks as there were some stuff that I have been eyeing for a while. However, I couldn't resist and placed an order last week on 13th Jul.

As luck would have it, 3 days after I put in the order, I saw a promo from iHerb - free shipping with minimum purchase of US$60. While shipping fee is already very cheap, I am peeved to have missed the promo by 3 days!  The only saving grace is that delivery was super prompt & reliable. I received the package today, just in 5 working days !

Anyway, if you are keen to try, this is probably the best time. Now through July 31st, all customers enjoy free SingPost shipping on orders over US$60.00!  http://www.iherb.com?rcode=HQT301

Anyway, here's my loot:

Beautiful brushes to replace my current ones.

Created by actress Alicia Silverstone, EcoTools provides environmentally friendly makeup brushes, applicators, makeup cases and other products that are earth-friendly and cruelty-free.


A retractable Kabuki brush .. great for travel so I need not put my brush into a zip lock bag

Protection is important, especially when I am spending much more time in the sun with Cayen
A $1 promo - Organic balm that can be used for little bumps and bruises




A purple Totz toothbrush to motivate Cayen to brush his teeth more diligently

Tots Organic Apple Juice .. while we are trying to give Cayen fresh fruit juice, this is useful when we are on the go 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)