Cayen is 35 months - Very big boy nowadays


Cayen wanted to watch Youtube so he went over to turn off Ah Gong's channel. Ah Gong made a groan and told him that he wanted to watch Snooker. Cayen retorted," No more snooker for Ah Gong"

Very unsympathetic. 
----

Cayen was having his cereal but instead of sitting down, he stood on a stool and ate at the island counter. We told him to come down and eat in case he falls. He retorted, (" I will be careful.") 

Very grown up. 
----

Adults were discussing what to have for lunch. I suggested to bring out the instant noodles to try clear some of the ones that may be coming to expire soon. Suddenly, Cayen said while watching his Youtube, ("I will eat the expired ones"). 

Very altruistic.
-----

Ah Po: legoland 好玩吗?
C: 好玩!
Ah Po:不好玩啦
C: 你不懂的...

Very self assured. 
----

In the cab, a few of us were talking. Then Godma mentioned this particular name and told Cayen it's called Uncle S***** a. As we were in the middle of conversation, he suddenly said ,"what's that name again?" We rolled over laughing as it sounded so adult. Then we repeated the S name again. Cayen repeated the name and laughed and shrieked , " S*****, Oh my god!!" We collapsed into laughter again. 

Very adult. 
----
Recently after he did some naughty things and upset me, he would tell me, " Ah Ma, I promise I will be good. I will not do it again" . Of course , this mostly doesn't translate into real action. 

Very assuring. 
----
Cayen wanted to take something, Grandma don't want to give him. He then said , "借我一下下,我用完了就还给你”.. 

Very persuasive. 

----

He used to pretend to make coffee and sell to Ah gong and Ah Po. Recently , they asked him to sell them some coffee. Cayen said, " 今天不卖。”

In another day, he said, "今天有买,因为生意好”.. ”生意够好就要卖”

Very enterprising .. 
---- 
After sipping a bit of his plain water, he went to the fridge and put his cup in, muttering, "I want to keep it cold". 

After a while, he went to take his cup out and took a sip, and thereafter he went to put it back in the fridge. He said ,"it's not cold anymore, I need to put it back." 

Very savvy.
--------
When he feels very comfortable his little bathtub or on my bed, he will say "I enjoy.." Or "好舒服哦..”

Very hiong xiu (knows how to enjoy life" 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)