Movie review - Inside out

Movie started out promising in the first ten minutes .. With an interesting plot and funny characters. 

However, as the story progresses, it seems like a rather sad story overall .. While this is reflective of the life of a kid who had just been yanked from her perfect life and hence, experiencing all these internal turmoil, and quite insightful storytelling, I find it a little too sad for a three year old.

Hence, I was not surprised when Cayen wanted to leave towards the last 5-10minutes of the show. In fact, I was already surprised he could last so long. 

Review: interesting for adults , nice ideas and plot - I like it personally but I feel it's a little too depressing for young kids. 

Moral of story: read movie review before watching. Just because it's a cartoon doesn't mean it is always suitable.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)