Radio

I have also liked music but given the lack of opportunity to tune in , sometimes it's hard to get a little bit into our life.

Hence, from time to time, I would use the SG radio app on my iPhone to listen to some music. I find that it helps to improve my overall mood as it's got this therapeutic effect. However, I realised it's killing my battery and also data usage. Hence, I decided to get a little receiver/ radio instead.

Ta Da ! My little gift to myself - a receiver that also acts as a speaker! $8.15 only, 
with postage cost included. 

[S$6.99][Bluetooth Speaker] Mini Portable Mobile Speaker Built-in Battery/Music fm Box Radio MP3 USB Speakers Portable Speaker With FM Radio #Qoo10SG , http://www.qoo10.sg/su/1147799?jaehuid=2000153892

But one time I wasn't prepared for was that there was no volume button! So it was blaring until I plug in some earphones to the gadget (Strangely I can still hear the music audibly, just that it's not as loud). Well, whatever does the trick. Good thing is that it charges itself using USB so no need to worry about batteries. One environmental brownie point! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)