Getting kids (and adults) to eat papaya

Cayen had constipation a few weeks ago. However, as he has developed into a real picky eater, he no longer eats papaya which helps to ease constipation. 

Being a non papaya eater myself, I decided to innovate a little and try a new way instead of giving up. I googled papaya ice cream and found some recipes to do that. All involved quite some work like blending etc which I didn't want as I didn't want a lot of hassle. So I simply improvised using the simplest way and minimum ingredients. 

So I took a ripe papaya and mashed it with a metal fork. I placed them into a mould used for ice cubes. Then I dropped honey on top. Froze that for an hour or two and it was ready. 

When I served it to him, he lapped it all up as it tasted mainly of honey and was cold and nice, just like ice cream. 

After a while, his constipation was cured... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)